This afternoon I labeled several of the quilts I have prepared so that I can get busy and finish them. I like to embroider my labels: name, date, and who it is for if appropriate. Previously I embroidered the label on the front, in one of the quilt squares. But for these I have decided to try labeling on the back. Not sure if this will be a permanent change but we will see.
I love my embroidery machine. It goes through phases on how much I use it but I have had fun using it on several different projects.
3 comments:
Wow I am so jealous you have an embroidery machine (not sure I would use it much if I had it but I would still love it for the times I need it). Thanks for posting your quilts and ideas, I love them!
Next time I am there I want to see that machine in action, I don't quite grasp how it works. It seems to come in handy alot!
Is there a story behind the design? It looks really cool.
Post a Comment