This is my most recent project. I am not one for applique but thought I would give it a try again with these daisies. It is machine applique (not patience for doing it by hand). These are different colors than I have ever used but I think they turned out nicely. The top is now completely sewn together and is about a twin size. Now it will join the other tops I have in line waiting for me to get them quilted.
4 comments:
This is a record, I am the 1st to comment. I have no clue of what you are talking about with this quilt except the colors. They are unique. I think that your Mom is doing a applique, is that correct?
It looks cool.
I love love love those colors together! I need someone to come to the store with me to pick out colors that go together but don't match too much.
camber, what a cute quilt. I love the daisies.. and the colors are great.. my aplique project may take me years the rate I am going
I love this!!!! I love all your quilts but this one is right up my alley...the colors, the daisies, the talent and time. You are incredible!!
Post a Comment