
I started this quilt when Caleb's parents were here visiting in March. Caleb and Dale worked on remodeling our bathroom and Judy and I each started quilt blocks. She used Easter fabric to make wall hangings. I found a bunch of different cute dog related fabrics. I used the
2kwikquilters Illusions pattern and it made for very quick cutting and sewing of the pieces. Then came the slow part. I had the quilt top done for a long time and finally tried my hand at quilting it. It is only the second one I have done myself (much easier than the queen size Tiffany one). I used my walking foot and did random zigzags across it. For the month or so it has gradually had the binding added and is finally completed. I think it turned out quite fun.

(As a side note, I am not very creative with quilt names-many thanks to Amy on previous ideas. "Dog quilt" is kind of a dumb name so if anyone has a better idea of a name for this quilt, let me know.)
Note: This quilt has been renamed to Puppy Love. Thank you Amy
3 comments:
I love that quilt... you did great on the zig zag quilting. I am impressed. I things it is amazing.
What about naming it Puppy Love? I didn't get a chance to examine your quilting tonight. I will have to come back over to have another look at it.
From the picture the quilting looks really cool so I want to get a look at it in person and with my fingers.
Post a Comment