Sunday, November 1, 2009

Whoopsy Daisy, I'm all done


I finished another one. I am very happy with the way these colors turned out. Not colors I might have originally chosen but they ended well. This is the biggest quilt so far that I have stippled (about twin size). Definitely a challenge to push and pull all that bulky fabric around. Hopefully with more practice it will get easier. Even with this one done that means there are still 3-4 other quilts in some form of progress- one to quilt, one being piece, two partly cut.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think this one is my favorite but I don't want to lock in my answer yet. Love the daisies.

Mark and Kattie said...

Once again, a great quilt! I really want to start learning how to stipple, but I am so nervous about it.

rockymountainhi said...

And that quilt is very warm when used while on your couch.