Sunday, November 29, 2009

Polka Dot Patch

Here is my most recent finish. It is out of flannel so it is snuggly soft and warm. The pattern is a disappearing 9 patch pattern. Each time I make a quilt I get attached to to and want to keep it. But I have realized that I must give them away otherwise I will become the "crazy quilt lady" with quilts stacked up all over the place. So this one went to some friends for the soon to arrive baby girl. I think this backing is fun with all the ladybugs. It is not super girly but lots of fun.

3 comments:

rockymountainhi said...

I think that you are the cray quilt lady, better than the crazy cat lady with 50 cats. YOur quilts are great. It is OK to be crazy when you are being productive and creative. Love Mutti and Poplar

Mark and Kattie said...

Love the quilt, and the mix of all the colors!

mawayment said...

Love, Love, Love your quilt. Seriously wish I had your talent!