Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sadie's help

This is what a spool of thread should look like.


I have been sewing on the binding of several quilts and had my spool of thread sitting on the arm of the couch. When we got home from church today Sadie had decided to help me out and this is the spool I found.


She loves to chew on spools of thread. I have no idea why. I would think that the sharp plastic edges would be a turn off but nope. You would also think I would have learned by now to keep thread out of reach. But no, occasionally she still gets one.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sadie, Sadie, Sadie . . . she is a character.

Mark and Kattie said...

So sad! And I have no idea how that is appetizing!

rockymountainhi said...

sadie must have good strong teeth!!she destroyed that thread.. how funny!