Sunday, November 11, 2012
Quilting Away
Last weekend I went to the quilt away nearby, like I did last year. I got a lot of sewing done and had a good time again. I did the mystery quilt "Mystery at the Ranch" along with a few other people. Some of the steps were pretty tedious (like sewing 80 HSTs) but the quilt looks pretty neat in the end. It is neat how different all of our quilts look because of our fabric choices. Mine is the one in the bottom left, with the bright modern fabrics.
I was so glad that Caleb brought Little Bird by for a visit. She is such a cutie pie and was smiling and showing off for everyone. That was the one bad part, being away from her for so long. But since I went home at night, I still got a little birdie time each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment