Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ziggy Blooms


Remember that close up quilted flower from a few months ago. Well here is the finished project. All the fabric has tiny little dots and so I made the pattern with the quilting--lots of different sized flowers. It was a lot of stopping and starting but once it was done I think it looks pretty cool up close (although from a distance not very visable).



2 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Hi Camber - this is Lindsey (Brooks) Hicks. I just stumbled across this blog and am amazed. This is such a work of art. I just looked over your archived quilts and I'm so amazed. I started quilting a few years ago and love it but am nowhere near this skill level. I'm so so so impressed and inspired. The quilting you've done is gorgeous.

Mark and Kattie said...

I love zig zag quilts, and I am sure the flowers add alot to the texture! For some reason this post didn't show up on my sidebar...anyway, love the quilt!