Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cherry Chocolate Boxes


Simple and clean, I really like this quilt pattern called Outside the Box from Modern Quilt Workshop. To go with the nice straight lines I tried a new type of quilting for me. I am not sure what it is called but I call it boxy meandering. The colors reminded me of chocolate and cherries and one of the recipients has a fondness for cherry cordials and so I named it Cherry Chocolate Boxes.
60 x 72

4 comments:

rockymountainhi said...

Camber, The lucky person who gets this quilt will treasure it always. You are a master at quilt design:) Every time I see one of your quilts I am more and more excited about your talent. You really do have an eye for color and design. What a beautiful quilt. Awesome job:) Auntie Brenda :)

Mark and Kattie said...

This is a very pretty quilt, I love the design and especially the quilting pattern.

Woodward said...

The person who did get this quilt absolutely loves it. Daren unfortunately thinks it is his, WRONG! Camber he did want me to tell you it is perfect...not too hot or cold just right. He says he had the best sleep (he was on the floor wrapped in your quilt taking a nap). So know it is not onyl beautiful but used daily.
Thanks!

Johnsens said...

It is beautiful!!! I love the colors and knowing Daren, he probably did try to snatch it. You are very talented and I wish I lived closer so you could teach me a thing or two.