
For several weeks I have been wanting to make this wreath for Valentines day. I saw the idea originally on a
blog using paper. I tried making a couple roses but found it very slow. Then I saw something similar with felt and thought I should give that a try. But I kept delaying and delaying the trip to the store to purchase the felt. Finally on Feb. 12 I went and bought some red felt and got started. I liked the way it started out and decided to keep going. But making that many felt roses is a slow process. So it finally was finished after I got home from work on Valentines Day. To late to put up this year but at least it is complete and ready for next year.
2 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!! It turned out beautiful. I may be tempted to try to make it now.
It looks very cool. Great Job.
Post a Comment