Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tiny Shoes


So many people I know are having babies in the next few months. So I found a pattern for some cute Mary Janes. They are pretty quick and I think they turned out cute. First pair has been delivered, though I suspect it will be several months before they fit.

4 comments:

Amy said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

Mark and Kattie said...

So adorable, were these difficult to make? They are so tiny!

Johnsens said...

Those look amazing...very cute.

Mandy Beyeler said...

hey Camberly - sorry it took me a while to remember to grab my baby shoe pattern for you. It's Simplicity 2471 (but at JoAnns on sale for $1), and the pictures on the pattern are not the best, but "E" makes those cute baby boy shoes you commented on, and I've use "F" a lot - they're similar to the ones you made.

More info on free online patterns here: http://craftedition.blogspot.com/2009/02/cloth-baby-shoes.html

Cute Zebra girl ones I made here: http://craftedition.blogspot.com/2010/04/showing-off.html

Then I have these bookmarked in my to-do list:
http://myhomespunthreads.blogspot.com/2008/10/free-kimono-shoes.html