Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pink Lemonade


A couple months ago I found a bunch of fun pink, orange, yellow, and green fabric on sale. I couldn't resist and had to get it for some future project. It is so bright and cheery. Lately I have been picking a lot of bright fabrics. I am not yet sure what pattern to use it on but there is probably enough to make a couple quilts with it.

3 comments:

rockymountainhi said...

I love the colors, they are bright and cheery!!!! We will be looking forward to your design.

Mark and Kattie said...

I want to have more fabric in my 'stash', so I can look at all the yummy colors! Those are great!

Christine said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Caleb's (we worked together at JoAnn) and love the quilts you've made!

I bet those colors would look fantastic with this pattern:
http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/projects-ideas/designer-show-tell/bargello-quilts-by-mabeth_ss1.html

If you want it, I have the pattern/instructions.